5 Weeks with Vinny (eDownload)
Not only is Vinny our knight in shining armour, he is also a secret agent!
Have your class join Agent Vinny Vocabulary as he heads off on top secret missions into parts of speech.
With a different activity everyday for 5 weeks, you’ll set your class up to find, understand, and use different parts of speech.
Use these activities to show how Vinny links into many literacy features to enhance text, and move beyond student’s thinking WOW Words are just adjectives!
Designed and worded to be integrated into both reading investigations and writing practice.
These activities can easily be differentiated, but were designed with grades 3-6 in mind.
Some of the ways these activities could be used include;
1. A whole class warm up or reflection activity.
2. For students to learn about many of the different parts of speech.
3. To showcase their learning through text investigations.
4. For students to practice a skill before up-levelling their own work.
5. As a VCOP integrated into literacy warm up.
6. As an independent or paired literacy task.
N.b. This document contains 26 pages in a single-sided A5 set up.
Or can easily be printed in single A4, or multiples of A5 or A6 to a page.